Vs > Atikokan, On
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Atikokan, On Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Quixeramobim, Brazil
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Surat Thani, Thailand
Atikokan, On vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Atikokan, On vs Sakata, Japan
Atikokan, On vs Hassakah, Syria
Atikokan, On vs Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Nagoya vs Kumasi
Paramaribo vs St Paul Island, Ak
Narvik, Nordland vs Tabora
Vilnius vs Sittwe
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and Atikokan, On, Canada is approximately 12,997 km or 8,077 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from Atikokan, On bearing 346.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 189.3° or S .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Atikokan, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The average annual temperature is 26.4 °C (47.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.6 °C (56.9°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 552.1 mm (21.7 in) more which is equivalent to 552.1 l/m² (13.55 US gal/ft²) or 5,521,000 l/ha (590,232 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.2° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in Atikokan, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to Atikokan, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Atikokan, On vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Arad, Romania
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Malatya, Turkey
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Roberval, Qc, Canada
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Atikokan, On vs Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Atikokan, On vs Osaka, Japan
Atikokan, On vs Nkhata Bay, Malawi
Atikokan, On vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Rockford, Il vs Nord
Wad Medani vs Sadovo
Hassakah vs Athens
Nice vs Mogilev
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Atikokan, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near Atikokan, On
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) S
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) S