Vs > Bonifati (Cape)
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Bonifati (Cape) Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Pathein, Myanmar
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Volterra, Italy
Bonifati (Cape) vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Bonifati (Cape) vs Bejaia, Algeria
Bonifati (Cape) vs Ume√•, Sweden
Bonifati (Cape) vs Dryden, On, Canada
Durham, Nh vs Spooner, Wi
Nord vs Sal
Fergana vs Leeming
Bizerte vs Kingfisher, Ok
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and Bonifati (Cape), Italy is approximately 8,651 km or 5,376 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from Bonifati (Cape) bearing 82.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 128.2° or SE .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Bonifati (Cape) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- The annual mean temperature is 13.1 °C (23.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11 °C (19.8°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 296.3 mm (11.7 in) more which is equivalent to 296.3 l/m² (7.27 US gal/ft²) or 2,963,000 l/ha (316,764 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in Bonifati (Cape).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to Bonifati (Cape). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bonifati (Cape) vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -9 (0)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -126 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fern√°ndez Islands
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kythira Island, Greece
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Hamada, Japan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Peshawar, Pakistan
Bonifati (Cape) vs Isparta, Turkey
Bonifati (Cape) vs Pawnee City, Ne, Usa
Bonifati (Cape) vs Bangalore, India
Bonifati (Cape) vs Kayes, Mali
Cape St James, Bc vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
Tylstrup vs Millport, Oh
Blacksburg, Va vs Lewiston, Me
Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar vs Nantes
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Bonifati (Cape) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near Bonifati (Cape)
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) NNE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) NNE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 165 kms (102.5 miles) NE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) NE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NE
- Latronico, Italy - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) N
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) ESE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) ESE