Vs > Eureka, Sd
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Eureka, Sd Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Akron, Oh, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Eureka, Sd vs Kingston, Jamaica
Eureka, Sd vs Tauranga, New Zealand
Eureka, Sd vs Kosice, Slovakia
Eureka, Sd vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Waiuku Forest vs Cozzo Spadaro
Kinloss vs Edson, Ab
Quetta vs Vegreville, Ab
Bowling Green, Ky vs Newkirk, Ok
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and Eureka, Sd, Usa is approximately 13,088 km or 8,133 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from Eureka, Sd bearing 336.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 196.3° or SSW .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Eureka, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with dry winters (Dwa).
- The annual average temperature is 22.1 °C (39.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.5 °C (54.9°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 884.6 mm (34.8 in) more which is equivalent to 884.6 l/m² (21.71 US gal/ft²) or 8,846,000 l/ha (945,696 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in Eureka, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to Eureka, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eureka, Sd vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Jalta, Ukraine
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Sapporo, Japan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Campobasso, Italy
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Eureka, Sd vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Eureka, Sd vs Vanguardia, Colombia
Eureka, Sd vs Bamako, Mali
Eureka, Sd vs Kandi, Benin
Oswego, Ny vs Kawthaung
Minna vs Hua Hin
Sibiu vs Greensboro, Nc
Te Wera Forest vs Rhodes
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Eureka, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near Eureka, Sd
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) ENE
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) ESE
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 127.2 kms (79 miles) SSE
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 191.5 kms (119 miles) SE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ESE
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE