Vs > Homer, Ak
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Homer, Ak Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kitale, Kenya
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Caceres, Brazil
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Homer, Ak vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Homer, Ak vs Georgetown, Guyana
Homer, Ak vs Tecumseh, Ne, Usa
Homer, Ak vs Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Madinah vs Zigansk
Galva, Il vs Beijing
Reno, Nevada vs Kushka
Casablanca vs Queenstown
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and Homer, Ak, Usa is approximately 9,681 km or 6,016 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from Homer, Ak bearing 291.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 208.9° or SSW .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Homer, Ak has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- The average temperature is 24.9 °C (44.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.1 °C (23.6°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 670.1 mm (26.4 in) more which is equivalent to 670.1 l/m² (16.45 US gal/ft²) or 6,701,000 l/ha (716,381 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.1° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in Homer, Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to Homer, Ak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Homer, Ak vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -63 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs El Fasher, Sudan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Homer, Ak vs Maseru, Lesotho
Homer, Ak vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Homer, Ak vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Homer, Ak vs Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Dobbiaco vs Hanover, Nh
Latronico vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De
Edson, Ab vs St Maarten
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Nuuk/ Godth√•b
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Homer, Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near Homer, Ak
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 809.9 kms (503.3 miles) N
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 630.4 kms (391.7 miles) NNW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 429.4 kms (266.9 miles) NNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 584.8 kms (363.4 miles) WNW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) WSW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) SSW
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 571.8 kms (355.3 miles) NNE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 649.5 kms (403.6 miles) ENE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 306 kms (190.1 miles) NNE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) NNE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 328.4 kms (204 miles) ENE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 778 kms (483.4 miles) ENE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) E