Vs > Kanin Nos (Cape)
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kanin Nos (Cape) Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Pipestone, Mn, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs M√ľnster, Germany
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Fukui, Japan
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs El Carano, Colombia
Edmonton, Alberta vs Moncion
La Serena-La Florida vs Pune
Phrae vs Jagdalpur
Ethelda Bay, Bc vs Kilkenny
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia is approximately 7,355 km or 4,571 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from Kanin Nos (Cape) bearing 116° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 160.3° or SSE .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kanin Nos (Cape) has a tundra climate (ET).
- The average temperature is 29 °C (52.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.2 °C (27.4°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 874.2 mm (34.4 in) more which is equivalent to 874.2 l/m² (21.45 US gal/ft²) or 8,742,000 l/ha (934,578 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in Kanin Nos (Cape).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to Kanin Nos (Cape). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -33 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Diamantino, Brazil
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Bust, Afghanistan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Limon, Costa Rica
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Blakely, Ga, Usa
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Sigonella, Italy
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Tobolsk, Russia
Sassari, Sardinia vs Waikaremoana Onepoto
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Toronto, Ontario vs Egedesminde
Bir Moghrein vs Lincoln, Va
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kanin Nos (Cape) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near Kanin Nos (Cape)
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 702.8 kms (436.7 miles) WNW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 510.2 kms (317 miles) WNW
- Karasjok, Norway - 710 kms (441.2 miles) WNW
- Murmansk, Russia - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) W
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 705.7 kms (438.5 miles) W
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) WSW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 672.7 kms (418 miles) WSW
- Gridino, Russia - 476.6 kms (296.2 miles) SW
- Kem, Russia - 558.4 kms (347 miles) SW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 475.1 kms (295.3 miles) SSW
- Arkhangelsk, Russia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) SSW
- Onega, Russia - 576.7 kms (358.4 miles) SSW
- Reboly, Russia - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) SW