Vs > King Salmon, Ak
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs King Salmon, Ak Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Majis, Oman
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Chazy, Ny, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kuusamo, Finland
King Salmon, Ak vs Toulon, France
King Salmon, Ak vs Lindenberg, Germany
King Salmon, Ak vs Ghedi, Italy
King Salmon, Ak vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Charlottetown, Pe vs Helwan
Windsor, On vs Barra Do Corda
Quanah, Tx vs Veraval
Durham, Nh vs Princeton, Bc
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and King Salmon, Ak, Usa is approximately 9,440 km or 5,866 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from King Salmon, Ak bearing 287.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 210.6° or SSW .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas King Salmon, Ak has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The average annual temperature is 27.1 °C (48.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.2 °C (32.8°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 811.6 mm (32 in) more which is equivalent to 811.6 l/m² (19.92 US gal/ft²) or 8,116,000 l/ha (867,654 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.1° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in King Salmon, Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to King Salmon, Ak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of King Salmon, Ak vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Fayetteville, Nc, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Mzimba, Malawi
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Nemuro, Japan
King Salmon, Ak vs Matsue, Japan
King Salmon, Ak vs Bko-S, Mali
King Salmon, Ak vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
King Salmon, Ak vs Millen, Ga, Usa
Ljubljana vs Rolle Pass
Isparta vs Pohang
Orlando, Fl vs Port Angeles, Wa
Tobruk vs Chakhcharan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs King Salmon, Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near King Salmon, Ak
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 960.4 kms (596.8 miles) NNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) N
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 372.7 kms (231.6 miles) NW
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 817.6 kms (508.1 miles) W
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 951.4 kms (591.2 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 822.2 kms (510.9 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 827.9 kms (514.4 miles) NE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 479 kms (297.7 miles) N
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 954.1 kms (592.9 miles) ENE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 724.4 kms (450.2 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 462 kms (287.1 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) ENE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) ENE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 971.7 kms (603.8 miles) ENE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) ESE