Vs > Kuujjuaq, Qc
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kuujjuaq, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Man, Ivory Coast
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Kabompo, Zambia
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Morada Nova, Brazil
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Tadotsu vs Taumarunui
Villa Riva vs Sandomierz
Nobeoka vs Milos
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Esquel
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada is approximately 12,011 km or 7,464 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from Kuujjuaq, Qc bearing 10.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 174.1° or S .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kuujjuaq, Qc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The annual average temperature is 33.7 °C (60.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.5 °C (54.9°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 791.6 mm (31.2 in) more which is equivalent to 791.6 l/m² (19.43 US gal/ft²) or 7,916,000 l/ha (846,273 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.6° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in Kuujjuaq, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to Kuujjuaq, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Decimomannu, Italy
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Masirah, Oman
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs London, England, Uk
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Norfolk, Va, Usa
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Khujirt, Mongolia
Fairfield, Ia vs Marshall, Tx
Torun vs Moca
Yining vs International Falls, Minnesota
Lincoln, Va vs Jokioinen
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Kuujjuaq, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near Kuujjuaq, Qc
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) N
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) N
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) N
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 566.1 kms (351.8 miles) W
- Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada - 814.4 kms (506.1 miles) WSW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 566.6 kms (352.1 miles) SSW
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 913.1 kms (567.4 miles) SW
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 439.2 kms (272.9 miles) ESE
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 380.1 kms (236.2 miles) SSE
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 859.5 kms (534.1 miles) ESE
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 573 kms (356.1 miles) SSE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 731.3 kms (454.4 miles) SE
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 729.9 kms (453.6 miles) SE
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 583.3 kms (362.5 miles) S
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 684.1 kms (425.1 miles) S
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 887.7 kms (551.7 miles) S
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 979 kms (608.4 miles) SSE