Vs > Honolulu, Oahu
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Honolulu, Oahu Climate & Distance Between
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Rodrigues, Mauritius
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Cooperstown, Ny, Usa
Honolulu, Oahu vs Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Honolulu, Oahu vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
Honolulu, Oahu vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Honolulu, Oahu vs Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Puyo vs Eelde
Santa Cruz, Tenerife vs Taejon
Tortosa vs Centralia, Wa
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Hays, Ks
- The distance between Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand and Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii is approximately 10,583 km or 6,576 mi.
- To reach Chon Buri/ Sattahip in this distance one would set out from Honolulu, Oahu bearing 286.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chon Buri/ Sattahip bearing 246.6° or WSW .
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Honolulu, Oahu has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As).
- The mean annual temperature is 2.8 °C (5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.7 °C (1.3°F) less in Chon Buri/ Sattahip. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 755.7 mm (29.8 in) more which is equivalent to 755.7 l/m² (18.55 US gal/ft²) or 7,557,000 l/ha (807,893 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.3° higher in Chon Buri/ Sattahip than in Honolulu, Oahu.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chon Buri/ Sattahip relative to Honolulu, Oahu. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Honolulu, Oahu vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -88 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Caxias, Brazil
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Hami, China
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Dakar, Senegal
Honolulu, Oahu vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Honolulu, Oahu vs Nago, Japan
Honolulu, Oahu vs Gao, Mali
Honolulu, Oahu vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Mafraq vs Pawnee City, Ne
Karlstad vs Blue River, Bc
Kuala Lumpur vs Ronchi Legionari
Segou vs Horta, Faial
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Honolulu, Oahu Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Climate Guides for Locations near Honolulu, Oahu